PCR-Test (Group test / pooling) € 60,-
What is a group test / pooling?
This is a method that collects material from multiple individuals in one test tube / medium and analyzes it as a whole in the laboratory as one joint test.
br/> This method is perfect for families and / or for people who come from one living or working community and who travel alone together for this test! Pooling testing is only possible with a nose and throat swab.
What does the pooling COVID-19 PCR test cost?
The pooling PCR test for people from one living or working community costs:
- PCR Group Test 2 persons incl. Travel certificate (€ 148, -) € 74, - p.p.
- PCR Group Test 3 persons incl. Travel certificate (€ 213, -) € 71, - p.p.
- PCR Group Test 4 persons incl. Travel certificate (€ 272, -) € 68, - p.p.
- PCR Group Test 5 persons incl. Travel certificate (€ 315, -) € 63, - p.p.
Why is pooling used?
Thanks to this method, 50-70 percent less use is made of the expensive and scarce test material.
This method does not lead to loss of sensitivity of the test.
Pooling is also used to save costs, where you normally pay €84 per person, you can test cheaper this way.
Important information about pooling tests!
Monday to Sunday:
PCR tests taken before 12.00 am are reported the same day with a travel document between 6:00 pm and 10:30 pm.*.
PCR tests taken after 12.00 am are reported the next day with a travel document between 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm. *.
NOTE: Date and time of the PCR test taken/collection is stated on the travel document! From the time of taken/collection, the 48 hours or 72 hours that counts as arrival time at the final destination starts. It is your own responsibility to check what requirements apply to your destination country!
* The times mentioned are an indication and may deviate if the first test result is not clear and the test sample has to be re-analyzed! Then it can take longer up to a maximum of 48 hours after collection.